- We endeavored to ensure that all the information on the Tarmata App is correct, however Tarmata App neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the accuracy or completeness of any data, information, quality, product or Service.
- Tarmata shall not mediate or resolve any dispute, between app/website user, merchant or third parties.
- In no event shall Tarmata App be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
- The use or the inability to use the Services.
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's data.
- Any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Tarmata App or service.
- Tarmata App/Website shall not be held responsible, for non-availability of the Tarmata App, during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access, to the Tarmata App that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Tarmata App control.
- Neither shall Tarmata App/Website be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Tarmata App or related services. The provision of or failure to provide the services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the App/Website, or otherwise, arising out of the use of the Tarmata App, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise.
- The Tarmata App/Website users are expected, to update his/her said app on regular basis, so that he/she can avail the latest services and is duly aware of any change(s) in Tarmata policy. In the event of failure to update the Tarmata App, as and when available, by the Customer, the Users understand and agree that Tarmata shall not be liable, in any manner whatsoever.